A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Williams, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Williams MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Stephen Williams has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Williams practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Infectious Disease Doctors.