Dr. Stephen Williams MD Patient Reviews

January 19th, 2016
Don't even bother with him if you have Lyme Symptoms
I went to Dr. Williams for Lyme Disease. He did nothing for me, he was a waste of time, he went entirely by the Lyme test results. It’s very well known Lyme test are unreliable. I have a positive false reading and he refused to further investigate for Lyme or treat me. I have ALL the unexplained crazy symptoms and he did NOT clinically diagnose me like doctors are suppose too. He did’nt even give me a physical. He only goes by test results. Anyone can do that, it takes more to being a doctor then just going by test results. Lyme test are unreliable. I finally found a GREAT LLMD, I was clinically diagnosed, took 6 months of Doxy and I am feeling much better these days, NO THANKS TO THIS DOCTOR!

April 5th, 2013
Dismissive
After several months of treatment for a viral brain infection, I was referred to Dr. Williams to help evaluate the :"viral" infection in my head which has caused permanent deafness. His response to me after all the test results and other information provided was there is no definitive test for viruses and provided an anti viral medication which, if he had listened, he would have known was prescribed previously to me by my primary care physician and had no result or positive outcome. He spent little time in the appointment and I would not return to him for anything. He apparently did not read or question the information I brought to the appointment.