Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wright has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wright practices Family Medicine near Lapel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Cordsville, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Lapel Family Physicians.