A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wright practices Family Medicine near Lapel, IN.
See Lapel Family Physicians.