A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Wright practices Family Medicine near Lapel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Cordsville, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Lapel Family Physicians.