Urologist, Urologic Oncology and Minimally Invasive Surgery

"DR. JACKMAN # 1 IN HIS FIELD show details "DR. JACKMAN # 1 IN HIS FIELD
by PAUL MCMANUS "PATIENT" on Feb 11th, 2015

ANY ONE THAT HAVE A SERIOUS "PROSTATE" PROBLEM I PERSONALLY WOULD TELL YOU TO SEE THIS DOCTOR. THERE IS NO FINER DOCTOR THAN THIS GENTLEMAN FOR THE ABOVE PROBLEM. HE IS A "CLASS ACT" IN EVERY MANNER. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A MISTAKE BY SEEING DR. JACKMAN

Marilyn Hough show details Marilyn Hough
May 2nd, 2012

He is the best!

by Forrest Rearick on Jan 24th, 2011

The best Doctor I have ever had. He is very intelligent and is very knowlegable in his field. I would highly reccomend him

Best of the best in prostate surgery show details Best of the best in prostate surgery
by Paul R. Balint on Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Jackman makes you feel as though you are a member of his family. He is truly concerned not only for your well being but he is concerned of what questions you have after surgery and makes you feel at ease.

He is one of the best!!!!!! show details He is one of the best!!!!!!
by Mary Lou Lane on Jun 30th, 2010

I went to Dr. Jackman when I found I had Ureter cancer. He spent a lot of time explaining what could be done and what the best option may be for my condition. Dr. Jackman removed my kidney and ureter with a 4 day hospital stay. I can never thank him enough for saving my life. He's the best!!!!

This Dr. Cares show details This Dr. Cares
Dec 21st, 2009

One of the best doctors I've ever met. I had a simple kidney stone and he spent time with me reviewed my films and really seemed to care. You don't find doctors like this much anymore!!!! If you need a nephrologist and want a doctor that will spend time with you and acts like you important see him.