A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Jamison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jamison, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jamison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cataract and Laser Center
- Cape Cod Eye Surgery & Laser Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brainerd Jamison MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Jamison practice?
- Dr. Stephen Jamison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Jamison practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Internists.