Dr. Stephen Janney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Janney?

December 23rd, 2014

Only wish I had seen him sooner

Terrific! Feeling much better!

March 29th, 2012

I trust Dr. Janney completely!

I first saw Dr. Janney about 10 years ago for hemolytic anemia, but in 2011 I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was referred to him once again for my chemo treatments. I've always avoided doctors as much as possible, but being in his care has been a real blessing! He has always been extremely caring, understanding, and takes the time to answer all my questions thoroughly (and I've had LOTS of questions!), and he explains everything in plain English so I can really understand. I've been to many doctors who are in a hurry to finish up with me so they can go to the next patient, but Dr. Janney NEVER did that to me, as long as I had questions to ask, I had his complete attention. As for his staff, they are all wonderful, caring, and dedicated to helping their patients, and during my treatments I called them many times from home with questions, and they were always there for me. Of all my many visits, the wait time varied from 0 to maybe 10 minutes tops. The billing department is very well organized, I never had any problems with inaccurate billing to either my insurance or to me. I just had my first 3-month post-chemo appointment today and it was good to see them all again!

August 27th, 2015