Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Jesmajian
Dr. Stephen Jesmajian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jesmajian is affiliated with Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. Dr. Jesmajian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Jesmajian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Jesmajian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Linda Williams
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Jennifer Poste
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
New Rochelle, NY 0 mi4