A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jolissaint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jolissaint, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolissaint graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jolissaint has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Med Ctr Of Southwest Louisiana, Lafayette, La
- Opelousas Gen Hosp, Opelousas, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lacy Jolissaint MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Jolissaint practice?
- Dr. Stephen Jolissaint has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Jolissaint practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.