A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jurewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Jurewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jurewicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Director Meridian Rehab in Shrewsbury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurewicz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurewicz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Sebastian Jurewicz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Jurewicz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Jurewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Jurewicz practices Internal Medicine near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.