Dr. Stephen Justice MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sidney, OH

September 23rd, 2015
Genuine
I am a patient of Stephen Justice. I couldn't be happier with the services he provides for me and my family. I became a patient of his because I was able to witness first hand how he cared for my mother when she was living. She always spoke highly of Dr. Justice. I have never felt like I was just a number in his office. He actually listened to me and my concerns. I appreciate all that he has done and all he is doing to care for my family and others.

October 22nd, 2014
Desperately looking for a DR.
It is pretty hard for me to understand that a Dr. puts on his profile that he is taking new patients and I whom at 68 yrs old been out of the state for 26 years and was barely given 3 minutes talk and told I would be contacted and was declined. I have Medicare and a supplement. I wish someone would tell me how to get a Dr. in this town. If I should die before I wake, I Pray the Lord my Soul to take.

June 23rd, 2014
My boys
He took my twin boys knowing he would only have them for a few months due to moving. After I had my boys I had a lot of complications he came and saw me in the hospital. He looked at the boys and said not to worry about scheduling a appointment right away. He said they looked healthy. He was very friendly and answered any questions I had. He made me feel very welcome and I hope to be able to use him again as a Dr in the future.