A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Katz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Katz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Katz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Katz practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Internists.