A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Katz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Katz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Katz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Katz practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Internists.