Dr. Stephen Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
When I saw the reviews on Dr. Miller I had to take out time to write a review myself on him. My mother-in-law went to him and she loved him and he took excellent care of her and now my husband has been going to him for several years and we are fortunate to have such a wonderful Doctor taking care of my husband. As far as the two reviews before mine I just feel in my heart regardless of what doctor was taking care of them they would find fault. Dr.Miller is a well respected and well liked professional - He is solidly booked with patients who have complete faith in him. His staff are so nice and always get back with us on my husband's pt/inr results.

July 6th, 2011
He diagnosed my father in law wrong. Refused to listen to family members concerns about him. By the time we took him to another doctor, it was too late to correct the damage that was done by late diagnosis and patient eventually died. I would not take an animal to him for treatment!

June 3rd, 2011
michael and connie pore
I felt like I was putting you out by being there. You told me my records from a hospital like osu cancer center were junk and garbage. I don't feel like that was appropriate at all. You kept me waiting an hour. Then was angered because I had so many records, I offered to bring them two weeks ago, but your staff said no. You said you couldn't find any records on my thyroid, I came home and found 37 pages from 3 different doctors on a thyroid diagnosis. I would never trust someone like you with my medical needs, drs like you misdiagnose all the time, I know because it was because of someone like you, that I was misdiagnosed in the first place.