Dr. Stephen Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Miller?

May 5th, 2017

Great at what he does

Have had a very positive experience in the past, however it's important that you stay on top of the treatment. He knows what he's talking about, and does a fantastic job. Also really chill, and a cool person.

December 16th, 2015

cosmetic

I like Dr. Miller he addressed my cosmetic concerns. And wasn't pushy. I felt very comfortable.

November 29th, 2015

Yankee Doodle, NOT from the south

He charged Medicair for services he DID NOT PERFORM. I fired (Dismissed) him, due to previously having Melanoma, I KNOW when I'm asked to undress for a complete skin exam. He DID NOT DO THIS EXAM, yet said he did, and even charged Medicare for this procedure, that was NOT performed on the 2 previous visits. He's a Smart Mouth Canadian

October 23rd, 2015

EXTREMELY RUDE

I found Dr. Miller to be extremely rude. We went in because my sister has an irritating rash, as I expressed my thoughts on what it may be, he immediately shut me out and refused to hear what else I had to say. He referred to me to his staff as "this one" and called me stubborn. He never gave a clear diagnosis and was only worried about her acne, not her rash. A dermatologist is supposed to treat skin diseases as well perform cosmetic procedures; all he cared about was money and cosmetology. Never the well being of his patient.

February 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Miller for about 10 years. He's great!

May 20th, 2014

Good Doctor, but office staff is horrible

Dr. Miller was a very good Dr., but the entire office staff treated me as if they could care less if I was there, or not. I was a cosmetic patient, paying cash. I was scheduled to have an appointment with the aesthetician first, followed by a visit with Dr. Miller. From the time I entered the office I became offended and wanted to leave. I kept thinking it would get better, but my visit with Dr. Miller was the only part that I was pleased with. When I arrived and went to the reception desk, there were about 5 people all making a very noticeable attempt to not make eye contact with me, so as not to have to assist me. Finally, after about 10 minutes, someone came to the window and asked to help me. I explained I was a new patient and I was told to "take a seat out of the way so other patients could be helped". I tried to explain I was a new patient and would need to fill out new patient paperwork, but was scolded very abruptly and told again to take a seat. I did and then in a few minutes the lady called me to the desk and tried to act like I had not offered to complete the new patient paper work and now I needed to "quickly" complete it all. I did this and took my seat. My appointment with the aesthetician was for the hour preceding my appointment with Dr. Miller. After about 30 minutes, I went to the window and explained that I was supposed to have a procedure with her before I saw Dr. Miller. I got a simple response of "ok, she will be with you". As time went on, it was now past time for my appointment with Dr. Miller so I went back to the window and explained that evidently I would have to cancel my appointment with the aesthetician in order to make my appointment with Dr. Miller. The only response I got was "ok". No questions, no attempt to explain or apologize for the inconsiderate behavior I was being shown. When I saw Dr. Miller, I explained that I had to cancel the aesthetician appointment and he seemed unconcerned as well. This would have been a procedure over $1K cash, no filing of insurance, etc. and there was not a single person in the office that was concerned about why I cancelled or what my experience was at their office. The aesthetician never contacted me to offer an explanation, or ask if I wanted to reschedule, NOTHING!!! It is a shame that the staff in this office are so unprofessional and uncaring because I think Dr. Miller is actually a very good Dr. Since the staff runs the schedule and apparently have no respect for the time of patients, I am seriously having to consider if I will ever return, or not. I am not a difficult patient by any means, in fact, I work in healthcare and fully understand how schedules can get behind and take a turn you didn't anticipate. I don't understand how you can just not acknowledge it and treat patients like they don't matter though. There is no excuse for the arrogant, uncaring behavior of every staff member in that building. If I could give a zero to "courteous staff" I would.

February 11th, 2014

Good Doctor

Love the new office and the doctor. He is one of the doctors who would go out of the way to take care of his patients.

June 29th, 2013

Poorly Run Practice & Rude staff

With a demanding job, I don't have time to be kept waiting 45 minutes because the doctor is running late. Clearly, the emphasis here is placed on profit margins rather than patient care. To see sales reps going back while I was missing important meetings at work was the last straw. I took my business elsewhere, where more up-to-date skin cancer treatments are also available, and front desk staff exhibit more office-appropriate behavior. The lack of professionalism was remarkable. Says a lot about the standards of the doctors in this practice that they allow their poorly trained staff to mistreat patients. The doctor flippantly dismissed my feedback about the dismal staff and office practices. My spouse and I found a much more professional doctor than this one...wasn't hard to do.

October 26th, 2012

R. Garza, Jr.

Great professional service and advice regarding condition. He has managed to control my hair loss due to alopecia areata.

August 28th, 2012

Best in town for cosmetic procedures

Great physician to go to for cosmetic procedures. Thank you Dr. Miller, you are the best!

August 27th, 2012

Friendly & Caring Doc

I don't know why people are posting negative comments about Dr. Miller. I found him & his staff friendly & caring. Dr. Miller addressed all my concerns & treated me very well. I am fully satisfied by my treatment & highly recommend him.

August 18th, 2012

Great Doc!!!!!!!!!!

His new office is awesome! Doctor Miller took the time to address all the issues I went in with. After seeing him I figured out why he can run behind at times because he cares for his patients and takes the time to listen and address every issue.