A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Colorectal Cancer, Epidemiology, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williamson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Williamson practice?
Dr. Stephen Williamson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Williamson, Dr. Stefan Williamson, Dr. Stephan Williamson, Dr. Steve Williamson