A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Williamson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Williamson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Fairway, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Oncologists.