A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen K Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen K. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Williamson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Williamson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Westwood, KS.
See Mission Internists and Mission Oncologists.