A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kahalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kahalley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kahalley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahalley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kahalley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Kahalley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Kahalley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kahalley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kahalley practices Internal Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists.