A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahler
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kahler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kahler, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kahler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kahler MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Pediatric Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kahler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kahler practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Biochemical Genetics, and Pediatric Medical Genetics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians, Little Rock Geneticists, and Little Rock Pediatric Specialists.