A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kalkstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalkstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kalkstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Kalkstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Kalkstein practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kalkstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kalkstein practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.