Learn more about Dr. Stephen Karbowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Karbowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Karbowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Respiration Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karbowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Karbowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karbowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Karbowitz practice?
Dr. Stephen Karbowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Critical Care Practitioners, and Flushing Pulmonologists.