A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Karbowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Karbowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Karbowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Respiration Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karbowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karbowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Karbowitz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Karbowitz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Karbowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Karbowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Critical Care Practitioners, and Flushing Pulmonologists.