Learn more about Dr. Stephen Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Karp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Karp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Vcu Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Karp practice?
Dr. Stephen Karp practices Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.