Dr. Stephen Kashian MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 9 reviews

August 25th, 2016
Stay Away from Stephen Kashian , Mad Doc
Dr. Stephen Kashian is a scary doctor, to say the least. His misdiagnosis nearly finished me and his over medicated approach is deplorable. Go to a real doctor who knows what he is doing and avoid this reckless guy.

August 5th, 2016
Stephen Kashian - Dangerous, Unprofessional, Unethical Beware!
Stephen Kashian - Dangerous, Unprofessional, Unethical Beware! I have had very bad experiences with Dr. Stephen Kashian. From the beginning, the results were a nightmare and NOT at all what I expected. My condition deteriorated and now I am getting other medical opinions. I specifically told him that I did NOT want to be out for the procedure. I was knocked out for the whole procedure and with the horrible result, it is pretty clear that I did not get what I paid for. He has no regard for the patient and instead focuses on the monetary aspect he receives. He bills for services he does NOT render. Dr. Kashian is unprofessional and rude. The office is filthy. He is not a good listener. He spends most of the appointment talking about himself or on the phone with his contractors. It was not a good healthcare experience. I will not return and neither will my neighbor and family and friends. Please everybody be careful and do not let happen to you what happened to me. The guy is negligent and a time bomb ticking. I felt like a cattle being handled rather than a human patient.

June 8th, 2016
The best!
The best! Recommend Dr Kashian to everyone I know family and friends. Highly recommended.

April 24th, 2016
Avoid this Nightmare doctor!
Definitely NOT what I signed up for. He was much more interested in the monetary aspect than providing me a medical or supportive solution. Avoid him at all cost. There are other better physicians worthier of your business.

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Stephen Kashian
Horrible doctor, horrible dishonest person. Stay away from this money hungry jerk! He dods not care about patients. He is a parasite to be avoided.

January 28th, 2015
Dr. Kashian has been my primary care doctor for 14 years ... I could not ask for a finer physician.

January 5th, 2015
Doctors like Stephan Kashain should not be allowed to be retire.

August 26th, 2013
Best move Ever
I was recommended to Dr.Kashian over 20 yrs. ago.Thanks to his due diligence and detective like skills he found that my bad sore throat and cold were much more than that.I had gone to 3 other doctors and was still losing weight(70 LBS),sleeping 20 hours a day,and lost my job.Things were looking pretty bleak when i showed up and he took the time to listen and ask questions until he found out what I had and how to treat it.I'm much better now but wish I hadn't gained all of the 70 back")

May 13th, 2012
Best in Chicago
Hands down one of the best doctor in Chicago.