Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kastoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kastoff, Cardiologist, Nuclear Cardiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kastoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kastoff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Aviation Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kastoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Kastoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Kastoff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kastoff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kastoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Avon Cardiologists.