A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kastoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kastoff, Cardiologist, Nuclear Cardiology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kastoff, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Aviation Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastoff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kastoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Kastoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Kastoff practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kastoff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kastoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Avon Cardiologists.