A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kato is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kato, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kato graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kato MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kato practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kato practices Pediatrics near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Bellflower Pediatricians.