Dr. Stephen Kay MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016
Surgery
Excellent surgeon!!!! Not only was the surgery a success but Dr. Kay was very attentive. I experienced a lot of pain the following day of my surgery and Dr. Kay was calling every 2 hours over the weekend to check in on me. Displayed empathy, has excellent bedside manner, takes time to explain in detail the process and what to expect. Post-op appointments have been great, again a very thoughtful surgeon. Additionally, the staff are very courteous and extremely helpful. The overall experience EXCEEDED my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Kay, he is an excellent surgeon.

October 7th, 2015
Greatly Pleased
Having had 2 surgeries from Dr. Kay, I was greatly impressed by his professionalism and the great care I received from him and his office staff. I highly recommend his services to anyone.

May 4th, 2015
I LOVE MY TUMMY TUCK AND LIPOSUCTION RESULTS, I GOT MY PRE- PREGNANCY BODY BACK
After having three children and two C-sections, I always wanted my pre-pregnancy tummy back. I had a consultation with Dr. Kay and he took a great deal of time explaining the procedure and the aftercare. I had a tummy tuck and he combined some liposuction around my love handles and back. He said that combining the liposuction would help him achieve a more balanced appearance. Dr. Kay has changed my life and I look fabulous in my skinny jeans and I will debut my new body this summer with my bikini. My husband and friends say I look amazing. Thank you Dr. Kay for making all my dreams come true. I refer all my family and friends to Dr. Kay, he is the most skilled and caring surgeon that I have ever met.

November 14th, 2013
Highly Recommended, Amazing Results
Dr. Kay came highly recommended for his facelift results from my friends. Dr. Kay was rated as one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in Washington DC . It has been 4 months since my facelift and fat grafts with Dr. Kay and I look amazing! I love my new defined jawline and the smooth contour of my neck. Dr. Kay put fat grafts in my face at the same time as the facelift. Wow, everyone says that I look young, refreshed and best of all I look like me, just younger. My neck lift like it was 20 years ago. Dr. Kay is a true artist in performing facelifts that are natural and I have recommended him to all my friends and family to turn back the clock naturally.

September 6th, 2012
Great experience
Dr Kay performed eye lid surgery on both eye lids. I was thrilled beyond my expectations with the results. He was compassionate and informative throughout the experience. His office staff as well as the staff in the surgery center could not have been kinder. I would highly recommend Dr. Kay for his surgical skills as well as his bedside manner.

June 9th, 2017