Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Kayiaros
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with other offices in New York, NY and Princeton, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kayiaros is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Kayiaros has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. John Delgado
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Matthew Mcdonnell
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. James Monica
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Somerset, NJ 0.01 mi11