Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kayiaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kayiaros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kayiaros
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kayiaros Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayiaros graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kayiaros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kayiaros MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kayiaros practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kayiaros has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons and Princeton Surgeons.