A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kayiaros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kayiaros is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayiaros graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kayiaros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kayiaros MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kayiaros practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kayiaros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.