Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kee, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- False Aneurysm
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Lung Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kee graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Kee MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Kee practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.