inactive

Stephen T Kee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 22nd, 2016
Wait time was long but was reassured that I was not forgotten. When I met Dr Kees, he was very abrupt and did not really look at me when he spoke. made me nervous prior to the procedure. When I expressed my concern to the nurse she stated "Oh he's like that, probably a bit hungover, but not to worry the fellow would be actually doing the procedure and was really good". Everything turned out well for me in the end so far.

January 8th, 2016
Fly down to UCLA specifically for Dr. Kee
I have found Dr. Kee to be very good. He has compassion, returns phone calls, and will go above and beyond. I have flown from WA just to have Dr. Kee do my procedures. 2 of the 3 he said he was, "sweating bullets". One surgery had to be delayed a day, for other reasons. I was a squeeze in and he still did it, starting after 8;30pm. Will return to him when needed. Highly recommend.

October 15th, 2015
Rude to bedside staff;

December 4th, 2014
Dr. Kee was very competent. However, smelled of alcohol and was also rude to the staff. This made me very uncomfortable for them.

March 24th, 2013
Though waiting time and quality of care were fine, it seem Dr Kee was hungover or just smelled like alcohol when we were seen.