Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Keil
Dr. Stephen Keil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with other offices in Port Matilda, PA and State College, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Keil is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Mount Nittany Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Keil has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Keil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Jess Oren IV
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Christopher Still
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dr. Francis Menapace Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine