A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Keith, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Keith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Keith MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Keith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Keith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Keith practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Brookhaven, MS.
See McComb Internists and McComb Gastroenterologists.