Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Kelanic performed Parotidectomy on me show details Dr Kelanic performed Parotidectomy on me
by Vikram.K on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr Kelanic is absolutely knowledgable and has vast experiance in performing complicated surgeries, He performed Parotidectomy on my left Parotid gland with great care, I do not have major side effects and all my facial functions was preserved.

Absolutely the best show details Absolutely the best
Oct 2nd, 2012

When I was 27, I had to get my tonsils out. Dr. Kelanic was honest with me and told me that it wasn't going to be an easy surgery. He was wonderful. He called me at home personally to make sure I was ok. Now at 34, I took my 17 month old son in for ear infection issues. He's fantastic! Still remembers me.

Aug 11th, 2012

Dr. Kelanic was my son's ENT and performed his tube surgeries for us. He makes the kids feel very comfortable. He walked with my child to the surgery room. I couldn't have been happier. When I was worried about my son's hearing and speech, he took the time to hear my concerns and investigate. He had my child's hearing tested multiple times. I recommend Dr. Kelanic to everyone I know.