A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kelleher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kelleher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kelleher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Kelleher MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kelleher has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kelleher practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.