Dr. Stephen Kemp Is this you?

Thank You Dr. Kemp And Becky :)

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Kemp Was My Endocrinologist As A Kid. I Was Found To Be Growth Hormone Deficient And Was Way Below The 3rd Percentile. I Could Not Have Had, A More Understanding And 'Aware' Doctor. I Was Seriously Having Huge Mental Issues Regarding My Stature And For The Next 2 1/2 Years, Every 3 Months, I Would See Him And His Nurse Becky. He Has The Best Bedside Manner Of Any Doctor I Have Ever Witnessed. I Was 15 At The Time, I Am Now 40, And Cannot Thank Him And Becky Enough, For The Change In My Life, That Was Too Them, Simply Doing What They Love To Do. Thank You.

Great Dr. For Endocrine-related Issues

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I was initially referred to Dr. Kemp after having numerous brain surgeries and was initially diagnosed with a low testosterone level and subsequently also Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

Excellent doctor! Wonderful bed side manner! Very caring and knowledgeable!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Dr. Kemp is a great Dr. when it comes to needing treatment for Endocrine-related issues.

Posted on November 19th, 2015