A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kemple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kemple is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kemple, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemple graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kemple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Conrad Kemple DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Kemple practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kemple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kemple practices Anesthesiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Anesthesiologists.