Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen King
Dr. Stephen King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Spokane Valley, WA (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist and General Practice. Dr. King is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, St Mary S Regtional Med Center and Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen King has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Stephen King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Muhammad Ahmad
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Vishnu Reddy
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Paul Kenyon
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0.01 mi28