Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kingsley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne Kingsley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kingsley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Gastroenterologists.