Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kingsley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne Kingsley MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Kingsley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists and Danbury Gastroenterologists.