Dr. Stephen Kirkland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Kirkland?

June 25th, 2012

Dr. Kirkland has been my heart Dr. for 22 years he is the best.

May 22nd, 2012

Very disappointed in the treatment I received as a person. I would never recommend this firm of associates to anyone I know. The office personnel were not efficient and did not seem to care or make an effort to be helpful. They did not followup with the referrals ordered by this doctor. This doctor talked down to me and did not offer any information to tell me how serious this really was. I was under the impression that I did not have a heart attack until he was ready to release me from the hospital. He did not answer any questions I had. In and Out was the order of the day. Check the numbers and make an appearance, and that's it. I am now scheduled to see this doctor 8 weeks after my discharge. Any one else see a problem with that? Heart patient....2 months later I check to see if the five medications I put you on are working. Any problems? OK let me order some tests that no one will follow up with!

August 12th, 2014