Dr. Stephen Klapper MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Carmel, IN

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2014
Dr Klapper and staff exhibited personal care that we don't see very often. The care was NOT like hospital care. It was warm and caring. I appreciate it so.

August 25th, 2014
Dr. Klapper performed a lid and brow lift on me. I am very happy with the results. I'm 66 yrs old, and I now look at least 10 years younger. I feel more energetic just knowing that my looks have changed. Dr. Klapper is a master at his profession. My eyes seem to be sculpted into beauty. There is very tiny scarring from the brow lift. It will disappear after six months. The doctor is very pleasant, upbeat and confident. He is always smiling and will answer any and all questions. Dr. Klapper is a person with whom you will be comfortable ,and he is a fine doctor you can trust to any procedure with a much desired outcome. I feel beautiful.

April 8th, 2014
I have had 2 very good experiences with Mr. Klapper. He is committed to his work and a very caring doctor. I would recommend his services to anyone. .

March 17th, 2014
Satisfied patient
Thanks to Dr. Klapper I now can see my eyes and I don't look like I am squinting. Eyes look great!

March 5th, 2014
An outstanding Physician, great patient care, friendly, never hurried, explained the procedure to correct my Ptosis condition prior to surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Klapper.

February 27th, 2014
Eyelift
I am very pleased with my results of my surgery. I am referring Dr Klapper to my friends and my optomerist. If needed, I will be back!!

February 18th, 2014
Successful surgery
I found Dr. Stephen Klapper and his staff to be absolutely outstanding! Dr. Klapper's explanation about the surgery made me quite comfortable. The actual surgery has been so successful that I constantly have people commenting on how good it looks--it's quite obvious. All of my contacts with the doctor and his staff were very positive--all my questions were answered completely and the answers were easy to understand. I don't think you could find a better surgeon anywhere!

January 30th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Stephen Klapper!
Dr. Steven Klapper performed an upper blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, and a brow lift on me. Dr. Stephen Klapper is one of the few drs. you can easily reach on evenings & weekends. Every step of the way, he and his staff were available to answer questions. The followup visits were detailed and all my questions were answered. I would not hesitate to use him again.

January 21st, 2014
Eye Surgery
I had eye lid, both upperand lowers and forehead surgery to correct droopy eyes. Dr Klapper, his staff and the surgery clinic was the most professional and courtous as you could have. explained everything in terms I could understand every bit of the way. the out come was better than I had hoped for.I will recommend Droctor Klapper and his staff and organization to everyone.

November 4th, 2013
I was very skeptical about having eyelid surgery, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Dr. Klapper and his entire staff are simply wonderful to work with. I never experienced one minute of pain nor any complications. I received a follow up call from Dr. Klapper at home. I wasn't aware this still happened in this day and age. I very highly recommend this practice.

May 17th, 2013
AMAZING!
I am very pleased with the care that my father received from Dr. Klapper and his staff. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is clearly very knowledgeable. I am confident that Dr. Klapper provides quality care to all patients that enter his office. Thanks to Dr. Klapper, my father has more confidence! I highly recommend Dr. Klapper and his staff. Amazing experience!

May 13th, 2013
Amazing work
I had surgery in December,a week before Christmas, 2012. I am very please with the results. Even during their Christmas break the staff called me about every 2 or 3 days to check on me. This surgery has even improved my vision. This is great for me because I have very poor vision. So this surgery was a double bonus for me. I no longer have the droopy eyes lids, which impaired my vision but it also improved my prescription. I highly recommend Dr. Klapper.