Learn more about Dr. Stephen Klevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Klevens is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klevens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Klevens, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klevens graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Klevens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Klevens MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Klevens practice?
- Dr. Stephen Klevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Klevens practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Psychiatrists.