Dr. Stephen Klonel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Klonel?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Klonel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 18th, 2017

Arrogance abounds

talks down to you doesnt discuss any drug ,just take it, takes you off a drug you had for 10 years

July 25th, 2016

Go to Peterborough NOT to Klonel

At 61 years old ...Ive never ever encountered such a supposedly professional as this guy. Arrogant as can be. Ask for antibiotics for a severe sinus infection(prone to) and never recvd anything in two months. After the first appointment he eliminated 2 drugs for anxiety with out as much as mentioning it or consultation. If there ever was a case of little man syndrome , this is definitely it.Any GREAT reviews you see are from support staff etc etc....ISPs confirm that. Got to Peterborough. They are excellent.

June 18th, 2016

Not the worst doctor, but a jerk and not worth the time and money.

June 15th, 2016

Arrogant Klonel Jaffery NH

7 weeks with out a prescription for a sinus infection. Then he says I never told him and I was at the office today and he denied it to me!!!! My first visit he said quote "A lot of people don't like me"....wonder why I'm thinking...great thing to start off with ..never said hello I'm Dr Klonel nothing. Hes a very arrogant individual. I'm 61 yrs old and seen probably 20 docs during this time...never once have a run into a guy so self absorbed .Beyond that he lies.Period,It took a week and a half to get prescriptions refilled from him,just heart ,BP , cholesterol diabetic and anxiety med's the he would not refill ever.I was out of everything. This guy is a piece of work. He asked me to take my shirt off as he walked behind me....and said " You look pretty good from back here" I spun around and he then said" OH I apologize."Seriously? Go to a veterinarian.. You'll be better off

February 25th, 2016

Needs improvement

Very opionionated .

October 23rd, 2015

horrible

Worst doctor I've ever seen just met with me new primary care doctor today and she is great never realized how horrible this office was till I went to a good one

July 30th, 2014

Good Care although I was neglected by a nurse

I have been a patient of Dr. Klonel for years and he has always been great. The receptionists are always very friendly and helpful. I returned for a follow up appointment and was brought in 30 minutes late. In total I waited nearly 45 minutes for a quick 3 minute appointment. There was a miscommunication or some carelessness because a nurse neglected to bring me in because she "thought someone else would have done it". Although prior to today the care I have received here has been great, it is quite aggravating knowing you have been "forgotten" by a nurse.

June 21st, 2016