A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Knych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Knych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knych graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knych has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Albert Knych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Knych practice?
- Dr. Stephen Knych has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Knych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.