Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Koehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koehler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Koehler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Koehler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koehler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Koehler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Arcadia Internists, Arcadia Hematologists, and Arcadia Oncologists.