A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koehler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Koehler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Koehler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Koehler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, and Pasadena Oncologists.