Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koehler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koehler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Koehler MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Koehler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koehler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Koehler practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, and Pasadena Oncologists.