A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koelbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Koelbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koelbel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelbel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koelbel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis Koelbel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Koelbel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koelbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Koelbel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Braintree Physiatrists.