Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koelbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Koelbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koelbel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelbel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koelbel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koelbel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Koelbel practice?
Dr. Stephen Koelbel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Braintree Physiatrists.