- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Koelbel is Excellent. Dr. Koelbel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koelbel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis MS, and Muscle Spasticity.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelbel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koelbel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koelbel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koelbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Koelbel practice?
Dr. Stephen Koelbel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Weymouth, MA.
See Braintree Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Koelbel, Dr. Stefan Koelbel, Dr. Stephan Koelbel, Dr. Steve Koelbel