Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Kohl
Dr. Stephen Kohl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kohl is affiliated with Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Tampa General Healthplan and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Kohl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Kohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Karen Bruder
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Farah Chuong
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Anthony Odibo
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi31