Family Physicians, Internist

101 E Oberlin Rd
Yreka, CA 96097
530-842-4445
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

Spends little time with patients, does not seem empathetic. Inflexible scheduling. Just doesn't seem to care about us as people or patients. Was recently seen and he didn't even take the time to tell us the diagnosis. We left with a prescription but have no idea of the diagnosis. When we called to get test results he was rude and this has happened more than once.

|  I'll go to no one else  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Steve is the most caring and competent Dr. I've ever visited. Always time to make a personal connection, great follow-up.

|  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

This doc is 7th Day adventist which shouldn't matter but does because he will not prescribe narcotics for pain management. He told my father, a diabetic, that it didn't matter when he checked his blood sugar or when he took his insulin. He told my dad the last time he saw himt that he thought he would have been dead by then. He asked him 3 years ago if he was ready to go to Hospice. That is his bedside manner and knowledge in a nutshell. There is a reason there is never anyone in his waiting room.

|  Excellent Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Kolpacoff provides an atmosphere of warmth and professionalism. His staff is competent and friendly as well. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and important.The doctor's approach to diagnosis and treatment has been spot on so far. I feel very confident that my family and I are getting the best medical care possible with Dr. Kolpacoff.

|  Dr. Kolpacoff Rocks !!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2009

I've never met a doctor that was so warm and friendly && yet detail orientated, grounded && practical.