A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Korbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Korbet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Korbet, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbet graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korbet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Korbet MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Korbet practice?
- Dr. Stephen Korbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Korbet practices Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nephrologists.