Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Koss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Koss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Koss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Koss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons and Hackettstown Sports Medicine Doctors.