Learn more about Dr. Stephen Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Koss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Koss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Koss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Koss practice?
- Dr. Stephen Koss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Koss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Milford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ.
See Milford Surgeons.