A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kovach, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kovach, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kovach has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Kovach MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Kovach practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kovach has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kovach practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.