Great job show details Great job
by JoAnn on Jun 15th, 2016

Love the work this doc does. He listens to my needs and is honest about what is possible. He is kind, compassionate and attentive and thorough in his care. He has transformed my body after massive weight loss in a way that I hadn't dreamed possible. He will spend whatever time it takes to make sure that you both understand what will be done.

Jun 2nd, 2016

Unfortunately, this doctor and his staff are, in my opinion, not worthy of your trust. I had a terrible time, with serious complications, after his surgery. His staff, in my opinion made quick responses, which turned out to be wrong. Good luck if you decide to go with him. You will need it. What a serious mistake I made.

by cindy zirkle on May 10th, 2016

Following cancer Dr Kovach did reconstructive work....he is a miracle worker and I would recommend him without question. LOVE this Doctor!

bad review show details bad review
Apr 14th, 2016

i had a horrible experience with him. i absolutely would go elsewhere. Beware...

Feb 20th, 2016

Had cosmetic surgery that ruined my appearance . I and my husband were in dismay !! I look horrible . Ran away from him !

by Marisa Campagna on Jan 2nd, 2016

Dr. Kovach is not only an expertise but the nicest Doctor I have ever met! He made me feel comfortable & at ease with my decision. And his prices for cosmetic surgery are PHENOMINAL! I went to 4 other Doctors before I introduced to Dr. Kovach - what a different experience meeting him. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him, especially if you need reconstructive breast surgery & don't want to look like you have implants! 👌👌👌

by cindy zirkle on Nov 3rd, 2015

An amazing Doctor, and I am a harsh judge

by Nicole on Aug 28th, 2015

My daughter needed emergency surgery and he was amazing - visiting us 2 times in the er before the surgery and patiently taking time to discuss. Moreover her jaw was completely broken and teeth moved - and he fixed her so she looks as good as new. He is amazing

by Cindy Kling on Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr.kovach was wonderful and is so sweet and kind . His expertise and care are superb , and his bedside manner is so kind, sweet so genuine and caring . He and his team in this last difficult year of my life has made this journey of mine so comforting and so very much easier . They are unforgettable people firstly , and the very best at what they do. He, and they will be in my heart forever .

by LaFaye Smith on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. kovach is the best. He is patient he explains very single thing and he makes you feel secure. His plastic surgery skills are impeccable. His bedside manner leaves nothing to be desired. He explains what to expect and his nurse and staff are unsurpassed. I am recovering and am soooo satisfied with the work he has done....God bless him and his awesome staff!!!!!

Dr. Kovach Abdominoplasty Review show details Dr. Kovach Abdominoplasty Review
by Sharon Bell on Jul 31st, 2014

I had abdominoplasty with Dr. Kovach in February. Every day since then I have only regretted the decision. I assumed because it was Penn.... it was the best. Boy, was I wrong. I am 52 and a triathlete and I had diastasis that needed repair. The tummy tuck was supposed to be an added bonus for getting rid of skin. I look worse by far than before the surgery. My belly button was floated and now is off center. I have a buldge below my belly buttom where my stomach used to be flat. I used to wear a two piece last year.... no more. He agreed to a full and he did this float procedure instead with no skin tightening above. Devastating. It has altered my ability to fix the situation with what he did. I have been to several consults with other surgeons and they agree....it's a mess. I wasted so much time and money with him. He has no pictures of his work (that should have been a warning sign). He actually released me for work with only one follow up. All I can say is RUN AWAY! Pick someone else.

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
Feb 27th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience with this doctor. I knew as soon as I had my first appointment with him that he was the one. His skill comes across in the discussion without any arrogance. He is very intelligent, skilled, and compassionate. He has spent much time with me making sure that we are both on the same page with what I want and what can be done. I have had an issue that was handled in an efficient, accurate, and compassionate manner. There was no point in this journey over several procedures that I doubted that he had my best care as his focus. I plan on using his skills again the very near future and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Apr 18th, 2012

Follow-up diagnosis is poor. Inexperienced dealing with complications