by Cindy Kling on Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr.kovach was wonderful and is so sweet and kind . His expertise and care are superb , and his bedside manner is so kind, sweet so genuine and caring . He and his team in this last difficult year of my life has made this journey of mine so comforting and so very much easier . They are unforgettable people firstly , and the very best at what they do. He, and they will be in my heart forever .

by LaFaye Smith on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. kovach is the best. He is patient he explains very single thing and he makes you feel secure. His plastic surgery skills are impeccable. His bedside manner leaves nothing to be desired. He explains what to expect and his nurse and staff are unsurpassed. I am recovering and am soooo satisfied with the work he has done....God bless him and his awesome staff!!!!!

Dr. Kovach Abdominoplasty Review show details Dr. Kovach Abdominoplasty Review
by Sharon Bell on Jul 31st, 2014

I had abdominoplasty with Dr. Kovach in February. Every day since then I have only regretted the decision. I assumed because it was Penn.... it was the best. Boy, was I wrong. I am 52 and a triathlete and I had diastasis that needed repair. The tummy tuck was supposed to be an added bonus for getting rid of skin. I look worse by far than before the surgery. My belly button was floated and now is off center. I have a buldge below my belly buttom where my stomach used to be flat. I used to wear a two piece last year.... no more. He agreed to a full and he did this float procedure instead with no skin tightening above. Devastating. It has altered my ability to fix the situation with what he did. I have been to several consults with other surgeons and they agree....it's a mess. I wasted so much time and money with him. He has no pictures of his work (that should have been a warning sign). He actually released me for work with only one follow up. All I can say is RUN AWAY! Pick someone else.

Wonderful doc. show details Wonderful doc.
Mar 11th, 2013

He is a very talented and caring surgeon. He spends whatever time he/you need to understand what is going to be done. Very compassionate and great bed side manner. Doesn't make you feel like a piece of meat.

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
Feb 27th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience with this doctor. I knew as soon as I had my first appointment with him that he was the one. His skill comes across in the discussion without any arrogance. He is very intelligent, skilled, and compassionate. He has spent much time with me making sure that we are both on the same page with what I want and what can be done. I have had an issue that was handled in an efficient, accurate, and compassionate manner. There was no point in this journey over several procedures that I doubted that he had my best care as his focus. I plan on using his skills again the very near future and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Excellent doctor easy to talk to show details Excellent doctor easy to talk to
by Diana on Feb 19th, 2013

I had a breast lift and a tummy tuck done with Dr. Kovach on Feb 1, 2013. Dr. Kovach made me feel comfortable and always answered my questions. He took time with me and was patient and caring. His staff is very friendly and helpful and have already recommended him to friends and family.

Jan 2nd, 2013

Great doctor. Very knowledgable and skilled surgeon. Willing to discuss procedures in detail. Handles all questions/issues/concerns well. Very talented hands leaving minimal scars.

Hello show details Hello
Oct 20th, 2012

Hi,I would reccomend Dr.Kovach any day! This guy know's his stuff, always answer my questions, never rushed me! he is a wonderful plastic surgeon! I want to say thankyou to you an Dr. Mehta for rebuilding my left leg, an giving me new hope that one day I may be back to normal! lol! After my bad motorcycle accident reading hospital sent me philly for the best! They are the best! Thanks guys for everything you have done!Josh Roark

Apr 18th, 2012

Follow-up diagnosis is poor. Inexperienced dealing with complications