Dr. Stephen Kovach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
Caused me great pain. horrible with complications. Suggest you go elsewhere fast.

July 14th, 2016
THIS DOCTOR WRECKED MY LIFE

June 15th, 2016
Great job
Love the work this doc does. He listens to my needs and is honest about what is possible. He is kind, compassionate and attentive and thorough in his care. He has transformed my body after massive weight loss in a way that I hadn't dreamed possible. He will spend whatever time it takes to make sure that you both understand what will be done.

June 2nd, 2016
Unfortunately, this doctor and his staff are, in my opinion, not worthy of your trust. I had a terrible time, with serious complications, after his surgery. His staff, in my opinion made quick responses, which turned out to be wrong. Good luck if you decide to go with him. You will need it. What a serious mistake I made.

May 10th, 2016
Following cancer Dr Kovach did reconstructive work....he is a miracle worker and I would recommend him without question. LOVE this Doctor!

April 14th, 2016
bad review
i had a horrible experience with him. i absolutely would go elsewhere. Beware...

February 20th, 2016
Had cosmetic surgery that ruined my appearance . I and my husband were in dismay !! I look horrible . Ran away from him !

January 2nd, 2016
Dr. Kovach is not only an expertise but the nicest Doctor I have ever met! He made me feel comfortable & at ease with my decision. And his prices for cosmetic surgery are PHENOMINAL! I went to 4 other Doctors before I introduced to Dr. Kovach - what a different experience meeting him. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him, especially if you need reconstructive breast surgery & don't want to look like you have implants! 👌👌👌

November 3rd, 2015
An amazing Doctor, and I am a harsh judge

August 28th, 2015
My daughter needed emergency surgery and he was amazing - visiting us 2 times in the er before the surgery and patiently taking time to discuss. Moreover her jaw was completely broken and teeth moved - and he fixed her so she looks as good as new. He is amazing

June 2nd, 2015
Dr.kovach was wonderful and is so sweet and kind . His expertise and care are superb , and his bedside manner is so kind, sweet so genuine and caring . He and his team in this last difficult year of my life has made this journey of mine so comforting and so very much easier . They are unforgettable people firstly , and the very best at what they do. He, and they will be in my heart forever .

February 24th, 2015
Dr. kovach is the best. He is patient he explains very single thing and he makes you feel secure. His plastic surgery skills are impeccable. His bedside manner leaves nothing to be desired. He explains what to expect and his nurse and staff are unsurpassed. I am recovering and am soooo satisfied with the work he has done....God bless him and his awesome staff!!!!!