Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile
3400 Spruce St
University City, Philadelphia, PA 19175
215-662-2520
Locations and availability (7)

|  Wonderful doc.  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

He is a very talented and caring surgeon. He spends whatever time he/you need to understand what is going to be done. Very compassionate and great bed side manner. Doesn't make you feel like a piece of meat.

|  Great doctor.  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

I have had a wonderful experience with this doctor. I knew as soon as I had my first appointment with him that he was the one. His skill comes across in the discussion without any arrogance. He is very intelligent, skilled, and compassionate. He has spent much time with me making sure that we are both on the same page with what I want and what can be done. I have had an issue that was handled in an efficient, accurate, and compassionate manner. There was no point in this journey over several procedures that I doubted that he had my best care as his focus. I plan on using his skills again the very near future and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

|  Excellent doctor easy to talk to  |  show details
by Diana on Feb 19th, 2013

I had a breast lift and a tummy tuck done with Dr. Kovach on Feb 1, 2013. Dr. Kovach made me feel comfortable and always answered my questions. He took time with me and was patient and caring. His staff is very friendly and helpful and have already recommended him to friends and family.

|  show details
Jan 2nd, 2013

Great doctor. Very knowledgable and skilled surgeon. Willing to discuss procedures in detail. Handles all questions/issues/concerns well. Very talented hands leaving minimal scars.

|  Hello  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Hi,I would reccomend Dr.Kovach any day! This guy know's his stuff, always answer my questions, never rushed me! he is a wonderful plastic surgeon! I want to say thankyou to you an Dr. Mehta for rebuilding my left leg, an giving me new hope that one day I may be back to normal! lol! After my bad motorcycle accident reading hospital sent me philly for the best! They are the best! Thanks guys for everything you have done!Josh Roark

|  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Follow-up diagnosis is poor. Inexperienced dealing with complications