Dr. Stephen Kovach III MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Philadelphia, PA

March 11th, 2017
After surgery with Dr Kovach.... A long journey.
I went to Dr Kovach for 2 diep flaps for reconstruction . I will say he did tell me he might do an Siea flap if he thought it was appropriate once the surgery was under way. What he did not tell me was that it has a much higher failure rate. Mine failed. His attempts after that to fix the mess I was in were sad at best. My insurance company recommended that I see a plastic surgeon at Cooper Hospital. I just had my final revision ....4 in all ....with a magician of a Doctor. An almost 3 year journey. Beware of the plastic surgeons at Penn . Dr Kovach made a mess and Dr Serletti lied.

August 13th, 2016
Caused me great pain. horrible with complications. Suggest you go elsewhere fast.

July 14th, 2016
THIS DOCTOR WRECKED MY LIFE

June 15th, 2016
Great job
Love the work this doc does. He listens to my needs and is honest about what is possible. He is kind, compassionate and attentive and thorough in his care. He has transformed my body after massive weight loss in a way that I hadn't dreamed possible. He will spend whatever time it takes to make sure that you both understand what will be done.

June 2nd, 2016
Unfortunately, this doctor and his staff are, in my opinion, not worthy of your trust. I had a terrible time, with serious complications, after his surgery. His staff, in my opinion made quick responses, which turned out to be wrong. Good luck if you decide to go with him. You will need it. What a serious mistake I made.

May 10th, 2016
Following cancer Dr Kovach did reconstructive work....he is a miracle worker and I would recommend him without question. LOVE this Doctor!

April 14th, 2016
bad review
i had a horrible experience with him. i absolutely would go elsewhere. Beware...

February 20th, 2016
Had cosmetic surgery that ruined my appearance . I and my husband were in dismay !! I look horrible . Ran away from him !

January 2nd, 2016
Dr. Kovach is not only an expertise but the nicest Doctor I have ever met! He made me feel comfortable & at ease with my decision. And his prices for cosmetic surgery are PHENOMINAL! I went to 4 other Doctors before I introduced to Dr. Kovach - what a different experience meeting him. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him, especially if you need reconstructive breast surgery & don't want to look like you have implants! 👌👌👌

November 3rd, 2015
An amazing Doctor, and I am a harsh judge

August 28th, 2015
My daughter needed emergency surgery and he was amazing - visiting us 2 times in the er before the surgery and patiently taking time to discuss. Moreover her jaw was completely broken and teeth moved - and he fixed her so she looks as good as new. He is amazing

June 2nd, 2015
Dr.kovach was wonderful and is so sweet and kind . His expertise and care are superb , and his bedside manner is so kind, sweet so genuine and caring . He and his team in this last difficult year of my life has made this journey of mine so comforting and so very much easier . They are unforgettable people firstly , and the very best at what they do. He, and they will be in my heart forever .