A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kovacs, Pulmonologist and Critical Care Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kovacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Kovacs DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kovacs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kovacs practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Erie, PA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Neurologists.