A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kozlowski, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlowski
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kozlowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Raynaud Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozlowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Herbert Kozlowski MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kozlowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Kozlowski practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists and Crystal Lake Rheumatologists.