Dr. Stephen Kozlowski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2015
No longer at Midland Court
My mother was very sick from all the different doctors that kept prescribing her medications to cover up side effects of other medications. Dr. Kozlowski, sat with us and revamped all her medications and spoke with all her doctors and came up with a better plan. My mother is 100% better. She is another woman. Wonderful doctor. He is no longer there at midland court

April 12th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
I saw Dr. Kozlowski when I was first diagnosed with RA 7 years ago and he was very good about explaining my options and helping me decide which treatment plan would be right for me. My insurance changed a few times, and I ended up switching Rheumatologists to a covered doctor. After going thru all of the doctors that were covered under my HMO, I find myself as a patient of Dr. Kozlowski again and paying out of pocket. With the most recent flare after the birth of my second child Dr. Kozlowski was incredibly helpful and respectful of my decision to brestfeed, and spent a lot of time during my exam researching the different types of medications available that were safe for me to take. I always feel that my case is the most important thing to him when he is in the room with me. My only complaint about my experience in Dr. Kozlowski's office was the attitude of the staff. They were short with me bordering on rude during my first visit, and when I had called requesting Dr. Kozlowski review my chart and see if I qualified for a temporary handicapped parking pass I was rudely told on the phone that "he doesn't just hand those out, there needs to be a real need for it" without anyone reviewing my chart. It did turn out that I qualified and to their credit I was called back promptly and told the paperwork was ready. Overall I would recommend Dr. Kozlowski to anyone looking for a good rheumatologist that is willing to work with you to treat your disease in a way that works with your lifestyle.

February 20th, 2013
always available for questions. staff is nice and they return your calls. would recommend him to anyone who needs a good rheumatologist.

February 19th, 2012
Good Doctor
I am pleased with this doctor but getting a call back regarding questions/problems is difficult. Some of the staff could be more friendly and understanding.

February 16th, 2017